Personal Information Protection Policy
Chuden Rare Earth has established and implemented the following basic policy for the purpose of properly protecting and handling the personal information of users, suppliers, employees, and other parties (hereafter collectively referred to as "Users").
- (1) Observe laws and other norms related to personal information.
- (2) Establish company rules, appoint a person responsible for the handling of personal information in each organization, and manage personal information correctly.
- (3) Obtain personal information through suitable and fair means, and do not use any inappropriate means to collect personal information.
- (4) Use the Users' personal information within the range of purposes in which the Users have given their consent.
- (5) In order to prevent loss, destruction, unauthorized modification, leaking, or other problems with personal information, enact suitable information security measures to prevent unauthorized access, computer viruses, and other hazards.
- (6) Personal information may be handled only by persons authorized to do so in accordance with their specific duties, and only when necessary in order to carry out their duties.
- (7) Do not provide personal information to any third parties unless the User has given his/her consent or there is another justifiable reason for doing so.
- (8) Respond in good faith to any requests from the Users for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, deletion, or other action related to personal information.
Purposes of personal information use
Personal information from the Users shall be used for the purpose of allowing our company to contact the Users, and also for the purposes listed below in relation to the Users.
- (1) Users who purchase products or services of our company
- Personal information will be used for purposes including responding to inquiries and billing, considering whether or not to engage in business, starting or continuing business, processing and carrying out orders, and after-sales service for delivered products and services.
- (2) Suppliers and business partners
- Personal information will be used for purposes including considering whether or not to engage in business, starting or continuing business, processing and carrying out business, and safety and health management at facilities managed by our company.
- (3) Persons applying for employment by our company
- Personal information will be used for purposes including responding to inquiries from applicants, providing information concerning job openings and employment and information that applicants should know about company operations, and consideration of whether or not to employ the applicants.
For more information
If there are any questions about the above policy, please contact us through the " Contact Us" page.